These steps to be followed by authors during paper submission.
1. Before submission: Please ensure you have read author guidelines and journal's policy for publication. The research paper should adhere to publication guidelines and standard paper layout.
2. During submission: The corresponding author submits research paper on behalf of co-authors and handles all correspondence. The research paper should be submitted online in website for review and publication.
3. After submission: After successful submission confirmation message is displayed with article id and email is sent to corresponding author. Please use the article id for any future communication with us.
Guidelines for Suggesting Reviewer:
- This is an additional benefit for authors to suggest reviewer name during paper submission.
- Author should ensure the suggested reviewer has experience in research area of paper and the reviewer can be your colleague, friends or any other researchers. However, the reviewer should not be co-author, family members of co-authors or anyone having conflict of interest with research topic.
- The journal will send research paper to suggested reviewer with a link to online review form and the reviewer needs to submit review report by filling form within 3 to 4 days. This review report will only be used for internal use by editors.
- The reviewer name is mentioned as reviewed by in published paper to recognize contribution in publication.
The paper should have following layout while submitting for publication:
1. Language: English
2. Words: Within 6000 words
3. Title: Within 3 lines
4. Abstract: Within 200 words
5. Keywords: Within 8 keywords
6. Headings & sub-headings: Numbered in order 1, 1.1, 1.1.1, 22.214.171.124, 1.2, 1.2.1
7. Tables & figures: Numbered in order with description above body and source below body
8. References: APA style arranged in alphabetical sequence without hanging indent
9. File format: .Doc or .Docx
10. Page layout: Normal margin, Letter page size, Portrait, One column
11. Font type & size: Times New Roman, 11(paragraph), 14 bold(1st level heading), 12 bold(2nd level heading), 11 bold(3rd level heading), 11 italics(4th level heading)
12. Paragraphs: Spacing (before 6pt, after 6pt, line spacing 1.5 lines), Justify alignment
13. Author details: Name, designation, organization, department, address, country, email and contact number of all authors in hierarchical order as it should appear in final publication
The three step simple publication process ensures rapid publication and author satisfaction.
1. Preliminary checking: In this stage paper is judged based on following criteria: research topic suitability, content quality, paper layout, author details and similarity percentage. The manuscript editor assigns any of the following status to research paper:
Success – Forwarded to journal editor
Resubmit – Resubmit email sent to author
Reject – Rejection email sent to author
2. Editorial decision: In this stage journal editor sends research paper to reviewer suggested by author. In case reviewer is not suggested paper will be reviewed by internal editors called editorial review. The journal editor assigns any of the following status to research paper:
Accept – Acceptance email with publication & payment details sent to author
Modify – Modification email sent to author
Reject – Rejection email sent to author
In certain situation research paper directly reviewed by editors without sending to reviewer. This is also adopted if reviewer doesn't send review report within time period. In case of editorial review name of the reviewer is not mentioned in published paper.
3. Article publication: After author completes payment transaction the paper is scheduled for publication in current issue or next issue of journal. Finally the paper is published online on publication date and email is sent to corresponding author with link to download paper and author certificates.
These guidelines must be followed by author while submitting paper and for more details visit here.
1. Granting license: Author provides journal a non-exclusive license of paper to publish in open access mode.
2. Manuscript originality: The manuscript is original creation of authors and not published anywhere earlier.
3. First submission: The research paper is not under consideration for review or publication in any other journal.
4. Lawful content: The research paper is free from any unlawful and libelous material that could cause harm to any individual or society.
5. Academic integrity: Author ensures integrity of manuscript and follows ethical principles of scientific publishing.
6. Co-author confirmation: Author ensures confirmation from co-authors before mentioning their name in research paper and all authors have approved final manuscript.
7. Plagiarism free: Author ensures all references are properly cited and credit given to the original authors.
8. Information authenticity: Author ensures scientific knowledge, historical data, figures and all other statements conform to true facts.
9. Author contribution: Author ensures all co-authors participated in a substantive way in research work and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
10. Free distribution: Author permits adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, and commercial application of their published paper.
Authors can make payment online by Paypal and for payment by bank deposit we will provide account details.
1. Payment mode: Publication fees should be paid within 7 days of receiving acceptance email by Paypal, electronic funds transfer or bank deposit. Payment sent by western union is not accepted.
2. Payment confirmation: After successful transaction email payment details (article id, account holder name, transaction id, account no) for payment verification. In case of bank deposit email scan copy of deposit slip.
3. Swift transfer: International bank deposits must have OUR instruction in swift field 71a. If your bank doesn't offer this option then add USD 30 in payment amount towards transaction charges.
- Payment by swift transfer takes 3 to 4 days because of intermediary banks and payment will be confirmed only after receipt by our bank. The paper will not be published while the payment is in transit.
- Payment should be received and confirmed 3 days before final publication. The paper will be rescheduled for next issue of journal if payment is not confirmed by due date.
- If payment isn’t received due to any error or mistake by sender or sender’s bank then it is the responsibility of sender to ensure payment is resent and confirmed by due date.
- If sender or sender’s bank has deposited amount more than mentioned by mistake then excess amount shall be adjusted in publication fee of next paper.
- If payment received is less than invoiced amount then it will not be considered and author has to send remaining amount for publication of paper.
- No refund of payment will be made if author decides to withdraw the paper from publication after receipt of publication fees.
- No refund will be made if paper is withdrawn/removed from publication due to any misconduct/plagiarism found in research paper before/after publication of paper.
This benefit helps authors to publish Third research paper Free and guidelines of loyalty reward as follows.
- It is applicable only for corresponding author and you should be corresponding author in all papers. The corresponding author means who submits paper also you should be one of the author.
- You should have published two paid research papers earlier with us. The paid research paper means you have paid complete publication fee for that paper.
- Your third research paper should be submitted within 4 months starting from submission of first research paper that was paid and published in our journals.
- You should claim this benefit after receiving acceptance email for third paper and inform us mentioning earlier published two article id. It will be lapsed if you fail to claim during publication of third paper.
- Your third research paper will go through same publication process and it should be accepted in review process to become eligible for this benefit.
We reserve the right to change this offer at any time and you should keep visiting this page for updates. The decision of editors will be final and binding in this regard. The journal can decline this offer in case of academic misconduct in your earlier published research papers.
The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of research community.
1. All submitted papers are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify originality and find similarity percentage. The papers failing to satisfy criteria are sent back to author for modification.
2. Technical complexities are involved in plagiarism detection by any software. In some cases even if plagiarism isn't detected in initial stage it may be found in later stage of research publication.
3. If plagiarism is detected in paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is major issue in paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
4. If plagiarism is suspected/detected in paper after publication, the paper will be removed from website till verification is over. In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify published paper and final paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
However, if the editor decides plagiarism is major issue in published paper and seriously violates copyright of others then paper will remain removed from publication and author will be notified. It will be mentioned in website about removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about removal.
5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in same procedure as mentioned above.
Academic misconduct in research publication means fabrication, falsification, plagiarism or other practices that deviates from commonly accepted practices within the scientific community for publication of academic research. The followings cases are few example of academic misconduct.
1. Redundant or duplicate publication
2. Multiple submission
3. Image manipulation
4. Data fabrication
5. Misrepresentation of personal details
7. Failure to abide by journal's policy
8. Submitting unethical or erroneous research paper
- In case academic misconduct is found in research paper before publication the author will be given a chance to make necessary correction as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides it as a serious matter then the paper will not be considered further for publication.
- In case academic misconduct is reported after publication of research paper it will be removed from publication and also mentioned in website about the removal of paper from publication.
Recommended for you
This paper investigates the existence of long-term relationship between oil prices and GDP between oil exporters in 12 OPEC countries. Our empirical exercise showed
Researchjournali™ Academic Journals
|Journal of Management||Journal of Education|
|Journal of Economics||Journal of Sociology|
|Journal of Finance||Journal of Human Resource|
|Journal of Entrepreneurship||Journal of Marketing|
|Journal of Advertising||Journal of Business Ethics|
|Journal of Commerce||Journal of Accounting|
|Journal of History||Journal of Mathematics|
|Journal of Computer Science||Journal of Geography|
|Journal of Information Technology||Journal of Agriculture|
|Journal of Hospitality Tourism||Journal of Media Studies|
|Journal of Public Policy||Journal of Sports Management|
|Journal of Supply Chain Management||Journal of Technology Management|
|Journal of Anthropology||Journal of Public Health|
|Journal of Civil Engineering||Journal of Ecology|
|Journal of Electrical Engineering||Journal of Forestry|
|Journal of Industrial Engineering||Journal of Mechanical Engineering|
|Journal of Operations Management||Journal of Communications Networks|
" It has been indeed marvelous to work with you on this recently published article. Your immediate response and collaboration with the authors should be highly appreciated. - Mbabazi Mbabazize, Lecturer, University of Rwanda
I welcome your unlock review process and freedom to suggest reviewers. This is going to be a new innovation in world of research publication. - Vijayachandra Reddy.S, Research Associate, NAARM, India
I am very much happy and thankful to Researchjournali to publish my article as first title in november issue. I will be in contact with you as I am satisfied with your promptness. - Sujatha.V.S, Asst. Professor, SNGIST, India
It is greatly self satisfying to see that my paper has been published. - Albert Paulo, Assistant Lecturer, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania "
Researchjournali™.com is an exclusive journal publishing house from India and publishes research journals on wide range of academic disciplines. It is a division of private limited company dedicated to online publication and promotion of research in global arena. Researchjournali provides an alternative modern approach to academic publication and makes research paper publication easy and simple. At Researchjournali we provide excellent publishing service with highest professional standards to authors.